BOJ Wall Mounted Wine Bottle Opener US (Color) (Burgundy)
Free Shipping Included! BOJ Wall Mounted Wine Bottle Opener US (Color) (Burgundy) by BOJ at Bavaria Restaurant. MPN: 10405. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last.
Features & Highlights
- OPERATION: with the BOJ wall-mounted corkscrew is very easy to open wine bottles with efficiency. The leverage arm of this opener measures 12 inches to maximize extracting power, with an overall height of 22 inches. Place the bottle in the holder: it is not necessary to hold the bottle. The wall-mounted corkscrew is very sturdy and the mechanism works smoothly.
- USAGE: primarily designed for places with a high volume of openings like restaurants, wineries, bars, wine tasting rooms or caterings. However, customers tend to purchase it to give a professional touch to home bars or enhance beautiful kitchens. Unique as a personal or corporate gift.
- MATERIALS: the handle is made of beech and backing of carefully selected medium density wood. The body is mostly made of zamak, a resistant material with a base metal of zinc and alloying elements. The worm is a strong milled spiral made of steel. Only by special order, it is available a 24 karat gold model. All necessary mounting screws included.
- WORLDWIDE PATENT: the wall mount corkscrew was originally designed 75 years ago by Santiago Olaneta, son of the founder, and his design team. Improved with the feedback of thousands of thousands of hours of operation from customers.
- MADE IN HOUSE in Spain for decades. BOJ, a third generation family-owned company in the north of Spain, designs and manufactures unique wine tools in the same workshop since 1905.
|Item Weight:||6.61 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.54 x 3.74 x 3.74 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 4.6 x 4.6 inches|