Axis Equipment AX-M12 Commercial Planetary Mixer, Aluminum Alloy Body, Stainless Steel Bowl, 12 qt. Capacity, 24-51/64" Height x 13" Width x 19-19/32" Depth
Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 11% on the Axis Equipment AX-M12 Commercial Planetary Mixer, Aluminum Alloy Body, Stainless Steel Bowl, 12 qt. Capacity, 24-51/64'' Height x 13'' Width x 19-19/32'' Depth by Axis Equipment at Bavaria Restaurant. MPN: AX-M12. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Axis Equipment AX-M12 commercial planetary mixer has an aluminum alloy body for sanitation, a 12 qt. stainless steel bowl for strength, a 0.5
The Axis Equipment AX-M12 commercial planetary mixer has an aluminum alloy body for sanitation, a 12 qt. stainless steel bowl for strength, a 0.5 horsepower three-speed electric motor with a gear-driven transmission for durability and reliability, a digital timer to help monitor mixing times of zero to 30 minutes, and a clear plastic bowl guard with an interlock mechanism to prevent the mixer from operating when the bowl guard is open. It is suitable for mixing and whipping ingredients, kneading dough, and other food preparation activities. Standard accessories that come with the mixer include a stainless steel wire whip for souffles, meringues, cream, and other mixtures that require aeration, an aluminum flat beater for mixing or beating batters and other mixtures, and an aluminum dough hook for mixing and kneading dough. These accessories rotate on an offset shaft in an orbital or “planetary” motion around the bowl to help ensure uniform mixing. The transmission gears and shaft are made of heat-treated hardened alloy steel for durability and strength. The controls for the mixer are mounted on the side and include a separate start button and emergency stop button for safety. The mixer comes with a 6' cord with a plug, and it operates on a standard 110/60/1 power source, which is available in most homes and businesses. The mixer measures 30-1/2 x 16-1/2 x 21 inches/639 x 330 x 499 mm (H x W x D). (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.) No assembly is required.
Axis Equipment brand products, manufactured by the MVP Group, include food preparation and cooking machines and equipment for use in the food service industry. The MVP Group, founded in 1961, is headquartered in Montreal, QC, Canada.
What's in the Box?
- Electric-powered food mixer: 110/60/1 power; 146/262/515 rpm speeds; 24-51/64" x 13" x 19-19/32"/639 mm x 330 mm x 499 mm (H x W x D)
- Stainless steel bowl, 12 qt.
- Stainless steel wire whip
- Aluminum flat beater
- Aluminum dough hook
Features & Highlights
- Food mixer with a 12 qt. stainless steel bowl and aluminum alloy body for mixing, beating, and whipping batter, mixing and kneading dough, and other food preparation
- 0.5 HP three-speed electric motor with gear-driven transmission for durability and reliability
- Digital timer to help monitor mixing times of zero to 30 minutes
- Clear plastic bowl guard with interlock to prevent mixer from operating when bowl guard is open
- Standard accessories that come with the mixer include a stainless steel wire whip, an aluminum flat beater, and an aluminum dough hook
|Item Weight:||77 pounds|
|Package Weight:||112 pounds|
|Package Size:||25 x 20.5 x 20.5 inches|