APEC 180 GPD Light Commercial Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System with 14 Gallon Tank
APEC 180 GPD Light Commercial Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System with 14 Gallon Tank by APEC Water Systems at Bavaria Restaurant. MPN: RO-LITE-180. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The APEC Light Commercial Reverse Osmosis system provides unlimited ultra-pure, highest quality drinking water for cooking and making delicious
The Light Commercial (LC) model is super quiet and energy efficient because it does not require a pump or electricity and is driven by your water pressure alone. Built to last, easy maintenance with 20" high capacity industrial standard sized filters to eliminate frequent filter change-outs.
Premium US Made Super High Capacity Filters
1st Stage: High-Grade 5 micron 20" high-capacity polypropylene sediment filter -removes dust, particles, and rust.
2nd Stage: Premium Extruded Carbon Block 5 micron 20" -removes chlorine, odor, organic contaminants, pesticides, and cysts.
3rd Stage: Premium Extruded Carbon Block 5 micron 20" -removes residual chlorine and VOC, extends membrane life.
4th Stage: Select Filmtec (Dow Chemical) High Rejection TFC membranes (2)-eliminates up to 99.9% of most chemicals, dissolved solids, metals, bacteria, and viruses.
5th Stage: Advanced Coconut Shell Refining TCR (Total Contamination Removal) Carbon 12" -removes any residual impurities and odors from the tank.
For over 20 years, APEC has been an industry leading manufacturer of high performance RO systems with a focus and commitment to providing complete customer satisfaction and support for the entire lifespan of every system.
Features & Highlights
- 180 Gallons per day light commercial output with heavy duty 14 gallon pressurized tank included
- Ultra-pure & safe filtered drinking water for restaurants, cafes, offices, labs, estates and schools
- Guaranteed highest contaminant removal rates for fresh, delicious water superior to bottled water
- (3) 20" US Made high capacity 20" prefilters and (2) Dow Filmtec membranes for high production
- Designed, assembled, and lab tested in the USA direct from original manufacturer
|Manufacturer:||APEC Water Systems|
|Brand:||APEC Water Systems|
|Publisher:||APEC Water Systems|
|Studio:||APEC Water Systems|
|Item Weight:||50 pounds|
|Item Size:||8 x 29 x 29 inches|