4-3/4" Heavy Duty (Atsu Deba) Knife - Tosagata
4-3/4'' Heavy Duty (Atsu Deba) Knife - Tosagata by TableTop King at Bavaria Restaurant. MPN: knife-156426. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Our 4¾'' Heavy Duty (Atsu Deba) Knife comes from Tosa on Shikoku Island where master blacksmiths still adhere to time honored traditions. The master
Atsu Deba knives blades are heavier than other types of Japanese knives. They are suitable for primary preparation of food such as reducing meat, fish and poultry to managable size. In addtion, they can handle more delicate work as well. Blade length: 4¾". Overall length: 9½". Each knife comes well sharpened, with instructions for maintaining this edge.
Features & Highlights
- Free Lift Gate Delivery on large units Included to get unit off the truck only.
- These finely crafted small knives come from the Tosa Region on Shikoku Island, where the master blacksmiths still adhere to the old ways.
- The master blacksmiths hand hammer a lamination of high carbon "white steel" between two layers of soft wrought iron.
- The handles are made from Ho wood.
- They come well sharpened with instructions for maintaining a razor edge. The small blade makes a great paring knife for fruit and vegetables.
|Manufacturer:||Table Top King|
|Publisher:||Table Top King|
|Studio:||Table Top King|